Beautiful locally grown flowers for gift bouquets will be back in Spring – approx mid April with the arrival of the warmer weather.
To order, just give Ruth a ring 07747 146209. Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me from Instagram or facebook
If you are looking for natural beautiful flowers, sustainably grown from a local producer then you have come to the right place.
As a small scale flower grower and florist in Alcester, I grow a wonderful selection of traditional and delightful English cottage garden flowers for;
- buckets of flowers
- event flowers
- farewell flowers
- regular subscription flowers
Fresh flowers are available from mid April through to the frosts in late October / November. Please order before 4.00pm for flowers collection / delivery the next day.
I don’t have a shop or studio so collections and deliveries are by arrangement from the heart of Oversley Green, Alcester, B49 6PG
Email email@example.com or give me a ring 07747 146209
- all grown from seed
- the flowers are cut and conditioned to order
- all the flowers are grown without any chemicals – no herbicides, insecticides, fungicides or artificial fertilisers.
- there is minimal packaging – no cellophane and foam free
- no airmiles and minimal travel miles
- my flowers are grown with the environment in mind and the flower plot is a haven for bees, butterflies and ladybirds and allows nature to keep the balance.
More Products from Oversley Flowers